This event is not limited to scouts, so bring as many of your family members as you'd like, or that can fit in your tent. If you don't want to stay the night, e-mail our Camping Chair or you are welcome to just come out for the afternoon and enjoy the park and bonfire.
Family camping is all about fun. Bring your board games, decks of cards, outdoor games such as Frisbee or football to toss. There is usually a Saturday afternoon hike, Saturday night dinner, and Sunday breakfast. Beyond that, your time is your own to spend with your family and the rest of the pack families. Of course, we'll also have a campfire Saturday night, so feel free to come prepared with your den for some campfire songs and skits.
- There is no charge for the scouts - the Pack pays the camping fee.
- RSVP to the camping chair with the number of people and number of tents. This will make a difference in where the park places us and how much the Pack pays the park.
- This is a class B event; please wear your pack t-shirts
What to bring
- Sleeping bag
- Folding chair
- Helpful gear
- Bug spray
- Warm change of clothes
- Fun and Games
- Fishing poles & tackle (varies by campsite)
- Frisbee, football, soccer ball, etc.
- Deck of cards
- Board games
What NOT to bring
- Alcoholic beverages
Event may be cancelled due to weather.